Friday, March 15, 2013

Book for sale

Someone who really had good intentions sent me a book. It's called Healing Your Marriage When Trust is Broken. However, rather than leaving out of feeling worn out of marriage and emotionally spent, I am leaving literally for my safety and my daughter's safety. Therefore, unless God intervenes directly in my husband's life, I do not see things changing.

With that in mind, I would like to offer this book to one of my readers. My prayer is that one of you is in a place that you need it, because I would rather pass it on to you than just toss it. It's brand new and I ask $8 to be sent to paypal via 4mychildbyhisgrace.blogspot.com. I'll send it in the mail as soon as I get the money and your address. I promise that the entire transaction will be completely confidential.

No comments:

Post a Comment