Monday, March 11, 2013

Additional work

After yesterday's post, I received two "hugs." I have people who care! I decided that I should look more closely at my income and find ways to tweek that rather than just looking at my expenses.

I have been accepted to do data entry at virtualbee.com. It's $.30 per 1,000 characters, and that's not much,  but it's something at least! I figure when I have down time, I can do half an hour here and there and get a bit of extra money each month.

I have also decided that I should write e-books. I told a friend of this idea, and she was so supportive! She says I'm an excellent writer and she wants to read what I write. I figure I can write about things I know, and get extra money later whenever people buy the book.

I'm also starting a business. It will eventually be hugely successful, but for now, the start-up costs are overwhelming, even though they're not much in the grand scheme of things. It will make things tighter for the next couple years, and then when money starts really coming in, it will make things so much easier.

On top of those, I am trying to find students to tutor, I am writing for a company, and I am making little tiny bits here and there through sites like swagbucks, etc.

I also had a friend mention to me yesterday that I could do in-home day care. It's a good idea, and one that I will have to look into.

Overall, it's working out. If anyone has other ideas, I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment