Friday, March 22, 2013

100 day plan... On your mark...

I am still working on organizing my hundred day plan. I'm so close to being ready, though!!

I have three areas I will be working on:

My health
- Gain weight
- Exercise
- Be healthy!

My job
- Advertising for tutoring
- Applying for freelance jobs
- Writing E-books

My faith
- Daily devotionals
- Study the names of God and their meaning


My health is easy. I need to eat at least 2500 calories every day, and I will either do pilates or walk 4 days/week. I will also be working on de-stressing. I have an app that has 101 days to be happy with tasks for each day. I will be following that as I progress.

My job is going to be a bit more tricky. I will need to figure out a plan of attack. Right now, I have nebulous thoughts, but they're not organized into something workable. I need to figure out my goal for 100 days, and then set monthly, weekly, and finally daily goals from that.

My faith needs to be strengthened. I figure the best way to do that is through an in-depth study of God. As I study who He is, I won't be able to help but fall at His feet in worship.
I will be following the blue letter Bible's study as a resource.

By next week, I should have it started, and I will let you know more at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment