Friday, May 31, 2013

The big busy day fell on its face

I had big intentions today! I was going to do laundry, fix up a few things around the house, go grocery shopping, scrub a new to me baby gate, send out some packages, get some things done at the library, and plan my tutoring lessons.

Wanna know what I did?
I woke up feeling awful! A potsy kind of awful where I stand up and the room does a little jig. So, I sat down on the floor and scooted around to where things needed to be cleaned. Ha! One thing started. It's still not finished. I got feeling worse.

I have these magic Gatorade packets that I mix into water, down the nasty tasting stuff, and it makes me feel all better. So, I ate, and then drank a couple packets worth. Then, I went grocery shopping with my mom. Well... she went shopping and I kept her company. It was a HOT day, and things wouldn't keep in the car. I'll have to get my things another day.

As I pushed the cart out of the store, all the sudden, it felt like an elephant fell in the cart. It took so much effort to push a cart that had a few things from Costco in it. My mom took over.

The rest of the day, I didn't do much. I slept! My body thanks me. I didn't know how tired I was. The frustrating thing is that I don't know what causes these episodes. They just hit me out of the blue. It does keep me humble, though.

I think I was getting a little too excited to plan my daily activities. So, Lord willing, everything I didn't do today, I'll get done tomorrow.

James 4:13-15
13Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: 14Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. 15For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.

No comments:

Post a Comment