Thursday, February 7, 2013

Prayer updates

I said I'd post answered prayers here. While these haven't exactly been answered yet, they basically have, and have huge updates to go with them. Thanks so much for your prayers. You can view the current prayer requests here: http://4mychildbyhisgrace.blogspot.com/p/prayer-requests.html

My sister to get a restraining order
She smoothly got the restraining order, and I am going to sleep so much more soundly knowing she is safe! Thank you all for your prayers! I do so appreciate them!

My stuff to get here soon.
The neat thing is that when I first asked for prayer for this, all I had was a purse and a diaper bag. Now, I can happily say that I have 2 suitcases as well. My mom bought a pack-and-play for my daughter to sleep in and a mattress for me. As for the rest of my stuff... the rest of it all will be shipped when I file for a divorce. I can't file for a divorce for a long time. You can read more about that not so fun dilemna here: http://4mychildbyhisgrace.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-least-favorite-4-letter-word-wait.html
A sweet woman contacted me about clothes for my daughter. God is providing!

Reliable transportation
My husband was going to give me the old beat up car that should really be sold at a junk yard. He decided that I could have our second car, which has a few problems, but not half so many and it gets better gas mileage! Huge bonus! He said we could sell the beat-up car to pay for fixing our second car. So, that's good! Then he's going to buy a totally new car for himself. I can't get the car shipped to me until the rest of everything gets shipped.

My daughter to switch to the local time zone.
She used to stay up until 3:30 am. We have now successfully changed that to 1:30 am. This may seem like nothing, but it is huge to me. It is all something that can still be prayed for, but there are so many more pressing and important things to pray for, I chose to take this one off the list.

Thank you all for your prayers!!! Things are changing, and God is moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment