Thursday, February 28, 2013

Reason for the anonymity

You know how in movies when the cops arrest someone they always say, "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." Ok. They may say this in real life to, but I honestly have no idea. My point is that even if you're innocent, you're recommended to stay silent, because anything you say will be used against you.

Just in case my husband decides to take me to court, I do not want him to know about this blog. "Anything you say can and will be used against you..." I don't know how my words could be twisted around, but I'm certain they could. That is why if you know who I am or you figure out my identity, I ask you to keep it quiet.

Beyond that, the circumstances I find myself in are just somewhat embarrassing. I'd prefer to not spread it all over if I can help it. Will I remain anonymous forever? I don't know. For now, it is needed, so that's what I'm doing. I'll carefully consider steps in the future as they come along.

On a completely different note, a friend read my blog yesterday and sent me the link to the 100 day action plan. Just in case you were excited to join me, here it is: http://www.thesuccessfulsinglemom.blogspot.com/. It's one of the links listed on the top. Just don't look for it on your cell phone. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment