Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Farewell wedding ring?


I know my wedding ring is simple, but I really do like it. I have been trying to figure out what to do with it now that the man I married turned out to be who he is. I've thought about wearing it on my right hand, wearing it on a chain, or keeping it in a box to show my daughter as she gets older. I actually dreamed of showing my daughter my wedding ring, my bridal gown, and every part of my wedding. Some things just aren't meant to be. I have finally reached a decision about the ring, though it is one that saddens me. I have decided to sell my wedding ring to pay the lawyer, thereby ensuring my daughter's safety.

I do wish there were another way to pay the lawyer, but I have not yet found a job and the clock is ticking. I must remember that my daughter's safety is more important than the sentimental memories I looked forward to creating.

Please pray that I will find someone who will buy my ring for at least $1,000. If you have any ideas as far as who would buy it, please let me know. As always, I do so appreciate and need your prayers.

If there is another way for me to afford the lawyer, please pray that God will reveal it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment