Friday, February 8, 2013

My birthday news

My mom knows the hardship I've been experiencing, and determined to make my day as wonderful as she could! She took me out and got my hair cut, my eyebrows waxed, and a manicure done. On top of that, my in-laws sent a very generous gift card to my favorite store: Kohl's. I went shopping and bought some belts to help me hold up my pants. I keep shrinking after delivery, but my pants just aren't shrinking with me. :) I also bought lipstick, a beautiful shirt and 2 camis to go under it. After all that, I was $5 away from getting $10 Kohl's cash, so I zipped off and grabbed a couple chocolates. I still have $20 left on the card, and $10 Koh's cash to add to it! I feel absolutely pampered, and excited to have had a great birthday!

So thank you to all who were praying that I would be able to enjoy my birthday! It was an astounding success!

Happy Birthday to me!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment