Thursday, January 17, 2013

Your thoughts and experiences

When I was a little girl, we lived first in a single wide mobile home, and then in a double wide. I have rather fond memories of romping around the park. It was safe back then, but we moved out of them before I was 7. It's been a while. I read all sorts of things questioning the safety of mobile parks. Are good ones still out there? Do you feel that people who live there are "trailor trash?" Bottome line, Do you think it's a safe place to raise a little girl?

I am going to keep this extra short today because I really want your feedback! If we could start a minor debate, that would be best, because it would really expose the good and bad points of mobile home living. I'm eagerly anticipating reading your responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment