Monday, January 21, 2013

Dove Chocolate Discoveries

I think I have kept my readers in suspense long enough! The direct-selling company I am working with is Dove Chocolate Discoveries. I cannot tell you how excited I am to walk up to a friend and excitedly ask, "Do you want to have a chocolate party?" And the great news is that I will be providing free samples of premium Dove chocolate at the party!

Direct selling companies never really do amazingly well, but I have wanted to be a part of this business for literally years! I figure it will make some money, but my main goal is to have fun and meet people!

And get this! I'm not a representative. I'm a chocolatier! How cool is that!?

If you are interested in signing up as a host or would like to be a chocolatier, let me know!

I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment