Thursday, August 1, 2013

Biting off more than I can chew

Have you ever decided you're going to hit the ground running, and you fall flat on your face? That is exactly my fear. I'm going to be honest with all of you. After all, most of you don't know who I am anyway.

I was depressed for a while there. I stopped blogging, I stopped writing the articles, and I stopped trying to find tutoring students. I kinda just stopped. About the same time I started writing blog posts again, I kicked myself into gear. But rather than going from first to second to third gear, I jumped up to the 4th gear! I'm still reeling from the shock, but I intend to even out, and go back to running smoothly. I just have to get through this week. After that, things will be much easier!

To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, this past week, I began writing blog posts again, I began writing articles again, I started tutoring 2 more students, I began mystery shopping a lot, and I've been much more active on my little online presence. I went from a month or two of standing still to a week of flying! And this next week isn't slowing down, either!

With that, I bid you adieu. I am beyond exhausted, and really need sleep. I seem to have overbooked myself exactly when my little one is teething and hitting wonder week. Whew! Too much to chew, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment