Sunday, July 28, 2013

Realities

Ok, so apparently I'm not very good at keeping up with my blog. I had been getting down on myself about that when I decided to consider those things that I have been good at consistently. I've been good at tutoring and taking care of my daughter. I could do better at taking care of myself, and I intend to do so.

The reality is that I've been doing a good job taking care of my daughter, and that makes my heart swell with pride and joy. There have been many, many changes, and I intend to share those along the way. For now, let me just say a big thank you to those who have consistently continued looking at my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back! Miss ya! I applaud you for putting your daughters needs and your needs before your blog. Most people don't realize that little by little they tend to focus more on things that take their attention away from their family, and for this reason, families suffer.
    I can not wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete